May 29, 2012

What pushed me through....

Hi everyone,

 I get many emails about my blog posts but no one leaves comments!

That's ok, I guess I mostly have secret reader's... Hehehe...

 Whenever I got down and was close to giving up, I read what my father wrote in his book (of course) just like a lot of you. He was really about perserverance and knowing what is true.

 I also had this quote by Salma Hayek, the actor. She said this in one of her lecture and posted it in my office, up on my wall so I can look every time I felt discouraged.

 "How do you fight this level of ignorance? You don't- but if you are right, eventually you will over ride it. And if I don't, the next generation will. But you can never fall into the trap of thinking like them or putting importance on them. Embrace adversity with everything you have because it is your greatest teacher. Embrace with everything you've got. And learn from it. If they still try, ignore them, they don't know what they are talking about anyway. They will be proved wrong- as soon as someone takes the chance."

 I hope this inspires you too. It really helped me put things in perspective. Have a nice day~~~!