Dec 15, 2012

Two Promises.

Hi guys,

Just sharing some thought here....

During my annual yoga conference and semiar where the instructors are being "re-evaluated" so to speak by senior teachers, I was given these wonderful advice.

1) DO NOT EXPECT FROM YOUR DAILY PRACTICE. Whatever we do, start each practice as the first and last practice, with no expectation. My teacher said, don't think oh, I did this better yesterday, or oh I am more flexible or  stiff today etc. Our mind is like a drunken monkey he said. lol. Needs lots of training to keep it still.

2) DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR YOUR PRACTICE. Don't think oh "I " did this and "I " did that.

What the hell is "I " anyway??? he said. Which was funny in a serious sort of way, because it was very true!


Have a great training or practice today!!!!

Om, Osu