Sep 25, 2014

Mas Oyama Memorial Tournament 2014....!

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the seasonal change.... I love fall, I think it is my favorite time of the year.

OnSeptember 13th, Honbu had the annual Mas Oyama Memorial Tournament and I was sick on the day... I actually spent the day in the hospital. It was just a high fever but I was worried it might be the flu or Dengu fever so I checked in first thing in the morning. I was run down from tournament preparation I guess I caught something in the air and the tests all came back clean but I fell asleep at the hospital while attached to the IV drip. lol. Sorry for worrying some of you.

As for the tournament everything went fantastically.

Thanks to everyone and to all our loving supporters, we already miss you.

Please go to Honbu webiste for pictures etc. And Kancho's Facebook....

Love you!

k