Dec 30, 2011

End of 2011(o^^o)!

How is everyone's end of the year cleaning coming along?

We cleaned Honbu and the Shrine yesterday and today all of us went to Gokokuji Temple where mother and Sosai is resting(o^^o)

I really want to thank each of you and thank you so much for supporting us!

Here are some picture's from the temple....


We found this cute flag of...... Aruba? Let us know where this is from! Whoever this was, we really appreciate your visit to the Oyama grave. 


This is the MAIN TEMPLE where the Dalai Lama prayed in.... is it not amazing to think Sosai and mother is resting in the temple where HIS HOLINESS visits?! 


Flag of Japan. 



The entrance of the Gokokuji Temple- By the way this is the back of my son- I still can't believe the boy I referred to as my "pea" is growing so much~~~!