Jan 22, 2012

Gratitude to Uchideshi.

Growing up, I have always known how my father felt about people training his karate and in particular, the Uchideshi.

I really feel how happy my parents are in Heaven, to have this person return to Honbu.
He came back from this year to Honbu. He trained as Uchideshi and graduated, finishing the three year program. He was also the Dorm Chief for few years.

 Honbu must be a special place for him because he met his wife here too. (^o^) This return of the "Uchideshi" (^@^)  as I call it is really so sweet because I can see how much it means to him. The personal journey is always so sacred and I almost can feel the conversation he has with his teacher in his heart.

It is moving to witness someone wanting to be and is being, the change they want to see in the world. (of Kyokushin that is.)

Om Shanti