Apr 17, 2012

Not Worried.

During my recent trip, I was asked if I worried because "shihan" status people left Honbu since last year.

It never occurred to worry, primarily because they did not do much. Few of them were actually hindering and stalling the younger one's in an effort to keep them in line. Each of us have our own to tell so I can't speak for them but for me, I feel more aware of what is happening because now we are able to speak directly to the grassroots.

It is always easier to leave than to make things right. So quitting midway is kind of a loser mentality in my opinion. I hear stories now, after their departure, that their reasons differ to what was discussed to us. But that just comes to show they did not have what it takes anyway.


Sometimes, things do not work out for the best... And that is okay too. (^^)/